WaunaFest Run now offers Team Registration!
Why form a team?
- Participate in a healthy lifestyle activity with the ones you love to spend time with the most!
- Foster Team Spirit! Team mates encourage and motivate each other. Set training goals and work together to achieve those goals.
- Create a culture of wellness. Form a company team and train together.
- Create community visibility for your company or organization. Wear your logo to show your team spirit at the race! Share your team pics on social media.
- Receive a $3.50 registration discount per team member!
- Eye on the Prize! Celebrate at the finish line with your teammates.
Who can create a team?
Anyone! We invite families, friends, companies, organizations, and clubs to form a team. A team must have at least six people; any combination of 2 Mile Walkers, 5K and 10 Mile runners. There is no limit to the team size.
How do I sign up as part of a team?
Pick a team name. Each team member registers individually online by selecting team registration, find your team name in the drop down or create a new team. Full price registration will be collected for the first five registrations; with the completion of the sixth registration all team members will receive a $3.50 discount refund.
Packet Pick Up
Packet Pick Up will be Friday, July 28 from 3:30-6:30 p.m. and Saturday, July 29 from 6-7:15 a.m. in the Waunakee Village Center. Team members can pick up packets for their team mates but please note the team packets are not bundled. Pick up lines are formed individually by runner's last name.
Team registration is closed July 26th.